Hey all! So even though we are in 2018 and letting the past go, killing it if we must, I decided to take a look back at some of my more popular posts of last year.
They range from writing updates to thoughts on movies to a random photo of an abandoned building on a busy Los Angeles street. Below are my top 10 posts of last year.
- So, I’m Abandoning My Novel …
- Why I Enjoyed “Moonlight” and “La La Land,” 2016’s Best Films
- 🍸 | So I Went to a Different Bar and Got Drunk and Had Fun
- Aaron Sorkin’s Rules for 3-Act Structure
- Public Service Announcement (JFXL)
- Good Riddance 2016, and Hello 2017!
- My Knowledge is No Longer Free
- Photo of the Week: Morgan Camera Shop
- Casting My #Screenplay “Roommates”
- I’m Sorry, Professor Capewell
Well, that was exciting, wasn’t it? I wonder what my top 10 posts of 2018 will be. 🤔 Guess we’ll find out … next year.